Welcome to the Student Activities Website!
We have just begun working on this page so please check back soon! Need help now, come by room 147 and see Ms. Aiello.
Pace UniversityCollege Office
College Access Fair for African-American/Black & Latino/Hispanic Students & their Families
§ 11:00am - 12:30pm: 2 Concurrent Morning Options:o Q&A on College, Careers & More: One2One Small Group Session for African-American/Black Male High School students – Small group Q&A discussion about college choices, campus life, and careers with black college alumni, and professionals. This session is for students only. IMPORTANT NOTE: A separate registration is required for this Morning Session. The registration link for the One2One Session is here.o Preparing, Applying & Paying for College Workshop – A panel of experts will discuss preparing for college in high school; selecting and applying to colleges, and; paying for college.§ 12:30 – 2:45pm: College Access Fair with 50+ private not-for-profit colleges and universities, and“Ask the Financial Aid Experts” appointments (both English and Spanish speakers)§ 12:45 – 3:35pm: Concurrent Workshops12:45 - 1:35pm o How to Pay for College (in English)o Cómo pagar la universidad (en español)1:45 - 2:35pm o Prep for College Success (for students)o Preparing Parents for the College Process2:45 - 3:35pm o Student Perspective: Why Private College Was the Right Choiceo The College Process for Immigrant StudentsCollege Office
Lincoln UniversityCollege Office
Macaulay Honors Meeting
Only students who have applied will be allowed in the meetingCollege Office
Students who received permissions slips, need to return to Ms. DiGiorgio - ASAPCollege Office
June 13- Senior Festival and Yearbook
- Thursday, June 13 in the cafeteria
- 3:30 PM to 5:30 PM
- This is a regular day of instruction
- You will need your ID to swipe in
- Students who did not pay senior dues cannot attend
- Yearbooks will be distributed as you enter
- Please bring a pen with you
June 5 - Prom
- Tuesday, June 5, 2018
- Parental Consent and payment deadline - Wednesday, May 10
- Contact Ms. Aiello at 718-361-2032 Ext. 1471 for more information
- Invitations will be distributed TBA
- $150 per person online by April 12
- $160 in person by check or cash by May 10
June 11 - FAA Awards Ceremony ( 5th Year Students)
- FIFTH YEAR STUDENTS ONLY
- Families are invited to celebrate with us
- Held in the auditorium
- Contact Mr. Cotumaccio or Mr. Sosa if you have any questions
June 21 - Senior Awards Ceremony
- Friday, June 21, 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Mandatory Event
- Senior awards, Graduation Practice and ticket distribution ( 2 per student, no exceptions )
- Students must report directly to the Student Cafeteria at 8:30 am for initial setup.
- Parents should enter through the main entrance on 36th Street at 8:45 AM
Monday, June 24, 2019 - Commencement Ceremony
- Monday, June 24, 2019 7:45 AM - 10:30 PM
- Students must report to the school cafeteria at 7:00 PM for initial set up.
- The parents will enter at 7:00 PM
- Nobody will be allowed entrance without a printed invitation
- Due to fire safety code, every student will only be issued two invitations, without exception.
- During the ceremony stay quiet and respectful
- Use the Bathroom before the ceremony and drink water before the ceremony
- This is an important event for your families
- If the weather looks like rain, please have your families bring umbrellas
- There is no room for baby carriages and strollers in the rows of seating
- Dark blue dress pants/knee length skirt
- Aviation High School button down shirt, Aviation High School ascot ( White or Blue)
- Professional black belt, black dress socks, polished black shoes
- Ladies: Avoid high thin heels for safety purposes on the steps and stage
- Our students do not wear a cap and gown.
- BOTH THE SHIRT AND THE ASCOT MUST BE PURCHASED FROM THE SO STORE
Diplomas and Toolboxes - TBA
- Enter through the cafeteria and go to your third period class
- Pick up of Tool Boxes
- Go to the hangar after 3rd period ends
- The tool boxes are large and heavy. You must have a car.
- Latecomers will have to wait until 2:00 PM to pick up there diplomas