Welcome to the Student Activities Website!
We have just begun working on this page so please check back soon! Need help now, come by room 147 and see Ms. Aiello.
Financial Aid Information Night
Guest Speaker in English and SpanishCollege Office
SAT TestCollege Office
ACT TESTCollege Office
ACT TESTCollege Office
SAT TESTCollege Office
May 11 - Senior Festival and Yearbook
- Thursday, May 11 in the cafeteria
- 3:30 PM to 5:30 PM
- This is a regular day of instruction
- You will need your ID to swipe in
- Students who did not pay senior dues cannot attend
- Yearbooks will be distributed as you enter
- Please bring a pen with you
June 6 - Prom
- Wednesday, June 6, 2018
- Parental Consent and payment deadline - Wednesday, May 25
- Contact Ms. Aiello at 718-361-2032 Ext. 1471 for more information
- Invitations will be distributed TBA
- $150 per person online by April 9
- $160 in person by check or cash by May 10
June 11 - FAA Awards Ceremony ( 5th Year Students)
- FIFTH YEAR STUDENTS ONLY
- Families are invited to celebrate with us
- Held in the auditorium
- Contact Mr. Cotumaccio or Mr. Sosa if you have any questions
June 21 - Senior Awards Ceremony
- Monday June 18, 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Mandatory Event
- Senior awards, Graduation Practice and ticket distribution ( 2 per student, no exceptions )
- Students must report directly to the Student Cafeteria at 8:30 am for initial setup.
- Parents should enter through the main entrance on 36th Street at 8:45 AM
June 21 - Commencement Ceremony
- Thursday, Jun 21, 2018 7:45 AM - 10:30 PM
- Students must report to the school cafeteria at 7:00 PM for initial set up.
- The parents will enter at 7:00 PM
- Nobody will be allowed entrance without a printed invitation
- Due to fire safety code, every student will only be issued two invitations, without exception.
- During the ceremony stay quiet and respectful
- Use the Bathroom before the ceremony and drink water before the ceremony
- This is an important event for your families
- If the weather looks like rain, please have your families bring umbrellas
- There is no room for baby carriages and strollers in the rows of seating
- Dark blue dress pants/knee length skirt
- Aviation High School button down shirt, Aviation High School ascot ( White or Blue)
- Professional black belt, black dress socks, polished black shoes
- Ladies: Avoid high thin heels for safety purposes on the steps and stage
- Our students do not wear a cap and gown.
- BOTH THE SHIRT AND THE ASCOT MUST BE PURCHASED FROM THE SO STORE
Diplomas and Toolboxes - TBA
- Enter through the cafeteria and go to your third period class
- Pick up of Tool Boxes
- Go to the hangar after 3rd period ends
- The tool boxes are large and heavy. You must have a car.
- Latecomers will have to wait until 2:00 PM to pick up there diplomas